A shopping board game that the whole family can enjoy!
Develop a sense of financial awareness in your children.
Family board game uses realistic looking play coins and notes to encourage money recognition.
How to play (example game: 1 of 3):
- Players take it turns to roll the die and move their player piece along the board
- Players follow the directions printed in the space on which they land: buy items, find money, donate to charity and more
- Roll or three dice to calculate the amount a player needs to pay
- The winner is the player who fills their shopping trolley first
Game box includes:
- Game board
- Four player markers
- Four shopping trolley game cards
- Play coins
- Pretend bank notes
For 2-4 players.
Recommended for ages: 5 - 10 years