Gears! Gears! Gears! Machines in Motionby Learning Resources
Support and build STEM (science, technology, engineering and maths) skills with this colourful, open-ended building set.
- Encourages creative thinking as children mix and match the interchangeable parts.
- Set will develop fine motor skills as young learners piece the cogs and gears together.
Mix and match pieces will encourage exploration and discovery.
- Helps the understanding of cause and effect.
- Provides hands-on learning and play possibilities.
- Open-ended designs will create endless combinations, preventing boredom.
- Set of 116 pieces includes sturdy plastic gears, propellers, wrecking ball, chains, pulleys, wheels and axles.
- Includes multilingual instructions to create a variety of engineering-related creations.
Recommended for Ages: 5 - 9 years