Latch & Learn School Houseby Learning Resources
This engaging activity set is ideal for developing a range of key skills from an early age.
Its interactive nature will keep little ones entertained while encouraging their curiosity too.
Sturdy plastic activity set is perfectly sized for little hands.
Plastic school house features:
- Four windows and one door, all with a type of workable latched lock
- Five colourful room settings
- School clock with moveable hands for early time telling activities
Different coloured windows and doors will build early colour recognition (green, blue, red, purple and orange).
- Comes with easy-to-hold people counters in the same colours, allowing for basic colour matching activities.
- Activity set features numbers 1 -5 for early counting activities and number recognition.
- Introduces positional language as children place the counters into the rooms.
- Set provides hands-on play to strengthen fine motor skills from a young age.
Locking and unlocking the latches will introduce cause and effect to early learners.
- 1x Plastic school house
- 1x Teacher counter
- 4x Student counters
Extend the learning with imaginative play opportunities.
- School house features carrying handle for easy transportation.
- Measures 30cm H x 25.5cm L.
- Physical Development – Moving & handling: Handles equipment and tools effectively
Recommended for ages: 3 - 7 years