This brightly coloured globe encourages an interest in geography from an early age as little hands fit and remove the colourful continents to the earth. Engage early learners in Geography.
Engaging, hands-on set includes:
- Six continents
- Six continent labels
- Customisable labels
Globe rotates for easy 360° access.
- Globe features raised outlines for each continent position to aid identification.
- Removable, plastic continents fit to the globe with a shaped post, unique to that continent – extending the learning into shape recognition!
- Continent pieces feature animals and famous landmarks for further learning opportunities.
- Ideal for independent learning.
Suitable for solo and group play.
Measures 20cm D.
Understanding the World – The World:
- Knows about similarities and differences in relation to places, objects, materials and living things
- Talks about the features of their own immediate environment and how environments might vary from one another
- Makes observations of animals and plants and explains why some things occur, and talks about changes
Recommended for ages: 3 - 7 years