Alphabet Acorns Activity Setby Learning Resources
A fun and interactive activity set that will support a variety of early literacy skills such as alphabet awareness and letter recognition.
This colourful acorn-themed activity set builds a number of key skills from an early age:
- Alphabet awareness
- Uppercase and lowercase letter recognition
- Early vocabulary
- Colour recognition
Early learners complete the plastic acorns by matching the uppercase letters on the acorn body with the corresponding lowercase letters on the matching coloured lids.
Open the acorns to discover a surprise – a colourful counter that corresponds to the acorn’s letter.
Activity set develops fine motor skills as children fit and remove the tops of the acorn models.
- Includes 26 two-piece acorns and corresponding counter figures.
- Acorns and counters feature five colours for colour match fun: orange, green, blue, red and purple.
- Acorns are designed to allow for stacking
- Ideal solo or group activity
- Plastic acorns measure 6cm H x 5cm L
- Features multilingual packaging and activity guide
Literacy - Reading:
- Links sounds to letters, naming and sounding the letters of the alphabet
- Hears and says the initial sound in words
- Extend the learning with our other Alphabet teaching resources
Recommended for Ages: 3 - 7 years