This magnetic activity set is an ideal front of class teaching resource for demonstrations of simple addition equations.
Magnetic components will attach securely to your whiteboard.
Set can be used to demonstrate a variety of early maths skills.
Set comes with: two cups (blue and green), addition funnel, numbered counting tray and 20 balls (ten green and ten blue).
Three easy steps to illustrating basic addition:
- Put the balls into the corresponding cup.
- Tilts the cups so that the balls fall into the funnel.
- Count the balls as they land in the numbered tray at the bottom.
Tray measures 28cm L
Features multilingual packaging and activity guide.
Maths - Number:
- Counts reliably with numbers from one to 20, places them in order and says which number is one more or less than a given number
- Uses quantities and objects, adds and subtracts two single-digit numbers and count on or back to find the answer
- Solves problems, including doubling, halving and sharing
Recommended for ages: 4 - 8 years