Smart Scoops Maths Activity Setby Learning Resources
Early learners will love developing their maths skills with this tasty treat-themed activity set.
Attractive set combines imaginative play and maths development.
Develops early vocabulary skills through imaginative play activities.
Engaging early maths activity set will encourage a variety of basic skills:
- Sorting and patterning
- Colour recognition
- Basic addition
Activities will help build fine motor skills as young learners scoop up the ice cream.
Comprehensive activity set includes:
- Four coloured bowls
- Four plastic ice cream cones
- 20 scoops of ice cream (five each of four colours)
- 23 double-sided activity cards
- Ice cream scooper
- Activity spinner
Bowls and ice cream feature four colours: red, green, blue and yellow.
- Activity cards feature numbers 1 – 10, patterns, colours and colour words and mathematical symbols (+, -, =,>,<)
- Multilingual activity guide includes eight suggested ways to play: Colour Sorting, Colour Patterns, Order Up, Counting Cones, Number Match, Ice Cream Operations, Scoop Away (for two players) and Stack It High.
- Includes ice cream themed container for easy storage.
Container measures 13.75cm W x 10cm H x 8.75cm D.
Recommended for ages: 3 - 7 years