Build basic word building skills in young learners! An engaging way to help develop word building with your early literacy class!
Start by creating a consonant, vowel, consonant (C-V-C) word with the nuts and bolts.
- Turn any nut piece to create a new word
- Add additional letter pieces to the bolt to create longer words
- Create words that include a silent e for more advanced learning
Develops word recognition and spelling within young learners.
Creates phonological awareness.
Set includes enough nuts and bolts for use by multiple students:
- Six chunky plastic bolts measuring 12.5cm L
- 30 printed letter nuts, measuring 5cm D x 1.5cm
- Activity Guide
Recommended for ages: 5 - 9 years