The whole family can develop their number sense as they fish for ten!
Pick out combinations of 10 to develop number sense.
Exciting maths game can be played by the whole family.
How to play:
- Place all cards on the table number side down
- Players take turns flipping the cards over to reveal the numbers
- If you can make10 with two or more of the cards shout “I Sea Ten” and how you’ve made 10
- If that player is correct they keep those cards
- Cards remain number side up until they are collected
- The player with the most cards at the end of the game wins
- Be careful! If you flip over a shark card you lose all of the cards you’ve collected
Sea-themed game box includes: 90 number cards, 10 shark cards and instructions.
Cards measure 4cm in diameter.
For 2-4 players.
Recommended for ages: 6 - 10 years