Counting Dino-Sorters Maths Activity Setby Learning Resources
Introduce a variety of basic learning skills with this colourful, dinosaur-themed early sorting activity set.
Early learners sort the counters to develop a variety of early maths concepts:
- Basic counting (numbers one – 10)
- Early sorting
- Matching (colour and species)
- Number recognition
- Colour recognition
- Early addition and subtraction
- Number and quantity relationships
Two-piece, plastic eggs are numbered one to ten.
- Numbered eggs contain the corresponding number of dinosaur counters.
- Dinosaurs match the colour of the egg they belong to.
- Develops fine motor skills as counters are picked up and placed.
Sorting activity set includes:
- Ten two-piece dinosaur eggs
- 55 dinosaur counters(featuring the same colours)
Set features our Back In Time Dinosaur counters.
Plastic eggs measures 7.5cm H when whole.
Maths - Number:
- Counts reliably with numbers from one to 20, places them in order and says which number is one more or one less than a given number
- Uses quantities and objects, adds and subtracts two single-digit numbers and counts on or back to find the answer.
- Solves problems, including doubling, halving and sharing
Maths – Space, Shape & Measure:
- Recognises, creates and describes patterns
Recommended for ages: 3 - 7 years