Introduce a variety of basic learning skills with this colourful, dinosaur-themed early sorting activity set.
Early learners sort the counters to develop a variety of early maths concepts:
- Basic counting (numbers one – 10)
- Early sorting
- Matching (colour and species)
- Number recognition
- Colour recognition
- Early addition and subtraction
- Number and quantity relationships
Two-piece, plastic eggs are numbered one to ten.
Numbered eggs contain the corresponding number of dinosaur counters.
Dinosaurs match the colour of the egg they belong to.
Develops fine motor skills as counters are picked up and placed.
Sorting activity set includes:
- Ten two-piece dinosaur eggs
- 55 dinosaur counters(featuring the same colours)
Set features our Back In Time Dinosaur counters.
Plastic eggs measures 7.5cm H when whole.
Maths - Number:
- Counts reliably with numbers from one to 20, places them in order and says which number is one more or one less than a given number
- Uses quantities and objects, adds and subtracts two single-digit numbers and counts on or back to find the answer.
- Solves problems, including doubling, halving and sharing
Maths – Space, Shape & Measure:
- Recognises, creates and describes patterns
Recommended for ages: 3 - 7 years