Encourage children to make ten in this bingo-style game.
Game cards feature ten-frames on one side and numbers only on the other for two-levels of play.
How to play:
- Each player takes a ladybird game board
- Black spots are placed in the middle of the table, black side up
- Players take it in turns to flip one back spot at a time
- Grab the spot if you can use the black spot to make ten with one of your game board spots
- The winner is the player who covers all the spots on their game board
Game box includes: six ladybird game boards, 72 black spots and instructions.
Game boards measure 20cm H x 15cm W
For 2-6 players.
Recommended for ages: 5 - 9 years