Young learners will enjoy stacking and building these colourful characters as they develop a variety of early learning skills.
- Activity set sparks imaginations as early learners build and stack these model people anyway they like.
- Develops fine motor skills as children connect and pull apart the plastic people.
Multi-purpose set encourages a variety of key early skills:
- Colour recognition
- Early counting
Characters come in four different poses for creative constructions.
Models feature connectors in hands and feet for easy-use.
- Colourful characters are made of hard plastic.
- Figures each measure 7.5cm H.
- Set features eight colours: red, purple, orange, blue, green, yellow, light blue and dark green.
- Includes 32 figures.
- Handy storage bucket included.
Maths – Number:
- Counts an irregular arrangement of up to ten objects
- Uses the language of ‘more’ and ‘fewer’ to compare two sets of objects
- Counts objects to 10, and beginning to count beyond 10
- Solves problems, including doubling, halving and sharing
Physical Education - Moving & Handling:
- Handles equipment and tools effectively
Recommended for ages: 3 - 7 years