Jumbo Dinosaurs Set 2Set of 5 - by Learning Resources
Encourage speech & language skills through imaginative play from a young age with these realistically detailed plastic Jumbo Dinosaurs.
- Provides pretend play opportunities based on own first hand experiences.
- Helps young learners to develop an understanding of the world.
- Engaging toy dinosaurs will develop early vocabulary through imaginative play.
- Dinosaur models are ideally sized for little hands.
Ideal for solo or group play.
Features five of the most popular dinosaurs:
Largest toy dinosaur (Apatosaurus) measures 33cm L x 16.5cm H.
- Play dinosaurs are wipe clean.
- Set comes in a sturdy box, ideal for storage.
- Expressive Arts & Design – Being imaginative: Engages in imaginative role-play based on own first-hand experiences
- Understanding the World – The World: Talks about some of the things they have observed such as plants, animals, natural and found objects
Recommended for ages: 3 - 7 years