Dinosaur CountersSet of 60 - by Learning Resources
Bring counting and sorting to life with these friendly dinosaurs.
These colourful and realistically detailed dinosaur counters are ideal for a variety of simple activities that will build key skills in young learners.
Engaging counters will introduce a variety of early maths skills:
Realistically detailed dinosaur models can be used as imaginative play resources, introducing early speech & language skills.
Attractive and friendly designs allow these pretend dinosaurs to be used as motivational tools such as student rewards.
- Features 10 different dinosaur species for easy recognition: Tyrannosaurus Rex, Stegosaurus, Triceratops, Brachiosaurus, Pachycephalosaurus, Spinosaurus, Stuthiosaurus, Apatosaurus, Velociraptor
- Set includes six of each dinosaur.
- Largest counter (T-Rex) measures 5cm H x 5cm L
- Set of 60 counters
Counters come in useful storage bucket.
- Maths – Number: Counts an irregular arrangement of up to ten objects.
- Uses the language of ‘more’ and ‘fewer’ to compare two sets of objects.
- Counts objects to 10, and beginning to count beyond 10.
- Solves problems, including doubling, halving and sharing
Recommended for Ages: 3 - 7 years