The bright colours and functional nature of GeoSafari Jr products encourage children to get outside and explore the world around them.
- The GeoSafari Jr Talking Microscope has been given a fresh, new look for 2018!
- Featuring the voice of wildlife conservationist, Bindi Irwin.
- Interactive microscope tells early learners fun facts about the world around them.
Talking Microscope offers two modes of learning:
- Fact – teaches about items
- Quiz – tests scientific knowledge
Child friendly eyepieces avoid the need to close one eye.
Microscope comes with:
- 20 prepared slides – 60 images featuring animals, plants and household items
- Tray for easy storage of the slides – fits easily into the microscope
Children simply insert a prepared slide into the microscope to start.
- Ideal for independent learning.
- Measures 23cm.
- Requires 3 AAA batteries, not included.
- Multilingual audio.
Recommended for ages: 4 - 6 years