View anything at up to 8x magnification with this real working microscope designed by a scientist and mother of two specifically for pre-schoolers.
Two extra-large eyepieces eliminate the need to close one eye.
The fixed stage holds flat and 3D objects – no slides needed – and a bright LED light with easy push-button action lights up details for up-close discovery.
A fully functional microscope designed especially for little hands!
- The chunky design makes this perfect as a child’s first microscope.
- Early learning microscope is easy-to-use.
First years microscope features two large eye pieces, eliminating the need to close one eye.
- Easy-to-use microscope includes knob for simple focusing.
- LED light enhances viewing of small details.
- 8x magnification.
- Includes instructions.
- Requires 3x AAA batteries, not included.
Recommended for ages: 3 - 7 years