The mess-free creative play resource.
The squishy, squashy way to learn numbers and shapes!This set of our award-winning Playfoam has been designed specifically to encourage early numeracy practice as children shape and mould the foam into the numbers and shapes on the activity cards.
Engages early learners in number formation activities.
Playfoam numeracy activity set includes:
- Eight Playfoam bricks in eight colours
- 13 double-sided activity cards
Number cards show how to construct the number by numbered instruction points.
- Children simply place their Playfoam on top of the number in the correct order, or on top of the shape.
- Encourages creative play.
- Unique mess-free product will only stick to itself, not to hands, hair, clothes or carpet!
- Playfoam never dries out so can be used time and time again.
- Use straight from the box for immediate learning.
- Ideal travel activity.
Non toxic formula ensures safe sensory play activities for children as young as three.
- Playfoam’s bead-like structure promotes tactile awareness and fine motor skills development.
- Playfoam bricks measure 5cm H x 2.5cm W x 6cm L.
- Activity cards measure 12.5cm H x 17.5cm L.
- Ideal for solo or group activity.
Possible Colour Transfer
Sparkle Playfoam may transfer colour stain to fabric and plastic. Stains can be removed from tabletops using olive oil.
Recommended for ages: 3 - 7 years