New Sprouts Classroom Kitchen Setby Learning Resources
Imaginative play designed for little hands!
Quickly expand the imaginative play opportunities in your early years setting with this play kitchen set.
- This toy kitchen equipment is ideal for encouraging interaction and communication as children interact with each other.
- Pretend kitchen utensils encourage safe role play.
- Imaginative play will help develop fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Colourful, chunky items have instant child appeal.
Pieces feature rounded corners for safe play.
Set includes plastic play crockery, cutlery, baking and cooking equipment:
- Four cups
- Four each of knife, fork and spoon
- Four bowls
- Four plates
- One serving spoon
- One straining spoon
- One colander
- One frying pan
- One stockpot with lid
- Two muffin trays
- Two baking trays
- One rolling pin
- Two spatulas
- Four mixing spoons
- Two mixing bowls
- One measuring cup
Useful storage box measures 30cm W x 30cm H.
Recommended for Ages: 2 - 5 years