- Stores and charges 16 laptops or Chromebooks up to 19?
- Sliding trays for easily accessible horizontal storage
- Innovative cable management to keep cables secure and organised
- AC adaptor pockets secured in back, preventing removal or damage
- Tested to the highest health and safety standards and delivered fully assembled with a lifetime warranty
The LapCabby horizontal storage units are designed to house either 16 or 32 laptops. Each laptop is stored on an individual sliding tray for improved accessibility.
A side opening door to a separate compartment allows easy access to the individual AC adapters supplied with the laptop and utilises an innovative cable storage system that keeps cables compact, neat and tidy.
The entire LapCabby range of laptop, netbook or tablet trolleys come with all kinds of features and design benefits to help them meet the many needs of the classroom — helping make IT use in schools as enjoyable and easy as possible.
Delivery Restrictions - Home Customers
Sorry, but we are unable to accept orders for this item from home customers, or for delivery to a home address.
- Your colour preference - Grey, Blue, Lime Green, Orange or Purple (New!)
Please note, we are only able to deliver to a ground floor entrance.
Before ordering, please ensure that your main access door is both wide and tall enough and that there are no steps or obstructions that could hinder delivery.
|Width (mm)||Depth (mm)||Height (mm)||Weight (kg)|
|Please ensure all sizes are suitable prior to ordering.|
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (5 year on all electrical and data components)
Full details (including terms) of manufacturer warranty are provided with the product or on manufacturer website.
- Most manufacturers like to provide direct after-sales support should any issues arise.
For warranty/support with this product, please contact LapCabby directly on 0115 982 1771