Bring an added level of professionalism to any presentation with the AVerVision PL50 visualiser.
Use the large embedded light box to display A4-sized x-rays or rows of film slides and negatives clearly to a full lecture hall.
Let PL50’s vibrant colours and sharp images engross your audience, while allowing no detail to go unexamined thanks to the amazing 16X optical zoom and 240X total zoom capabilities.
- Large shooting area (400 x 300 mm) for easily capturing oversized documents and 3D objects
- Built-in memory, SDHC card slot and USB OTG port for extensive image storage
- HDMI output support for full HD imaging and simultaneous audio/video playback
- Built-in MIC for simple audio recording
- Expansive connectivity, including 2 VGA inputs, 2 VGA outputs, HDMI output and RS-232
- Approximately 20,000 hours of life for the dual side LED lamp arms and embedded light box
- Presentation tools (spotlight & visor features), picture-in-picture and split screen ideal for step-by-step presentations and making comparisons
- Handy A+ Suite visualizer software featuring A+ Plug-in for PowerPoint and AVerVision 4
What's in the Box?
- Remote Control (batteries included)
- Power Adapter
- RGB Cable
- Mini USB Cable
- A+ Suite Software CD
- User Manual CD
- Quick Guide
- Warranty Card
- Dust Cover
Delivery Restrictions - Home Customers
Sorry, but we are unable to accept orders for this item from home customers, or for delivery to a home address.
- 3 Year Parts & Labour Warranty
Full details (including terms) of manufacturer warranty are provided with the product or on manufacturer website.
- Most manufacturers like to provide direct after-sales support should any issues arise.
For warranty/support with this product, please contact AverMedia directly on 01908 371772