Professions Mini Placement Carpetsincludes Holdall - Set of 40
|Mini Placement Carpets
This pack of 40 mini carpets offers an opportunity to challenge stereotypes and help children discuss professions that they may recognise, aspire to or interact with.
- This set includes a Free Holdall, making these carpets easy to store and transport, and a great resource for sharing between classrooms.
- The individual tiles allow children to mix up images of faces, uniforms, hats etc for a fun and interactive way of exploring the featured professions.
- Ideal for teaching Understanding the World and also supporting the following key areas of learning and development: PSE Development, Communication and Language and Expressive Arts and Design.
Size: 400 x 400mm (each carpet)
This carpet is a Light & Durable Tuf-Loop pile, ideal for walkways and small play areas.
- Easy to roll and move.
- Anti-slip Dura-Latex backing to ensure the carpet is safe for use on any indoor surface.
- Tightly bound edges to prevent fraying.
- Easy to spot clean and stain resistant.
- Click for care tips to prolong the life of your carpet