|Pack of 6||PR1772||£514.95|
Easy-to-use data logging equipment featuring a built in temperature, light and sound sensor.
- All the sensors are in-built (temperature, light and sound) and clearly labelled to avoid confusion
- Specifically designed for smaller hands to hold easily
- Robust design that can withstand outdoor fieldwork
- A neck strap to free up hands when working outside
- Recordings are easy to view and read with our software
- Choose how data is displayed in graph, bar chart, chart or table formats
- Includes a plug-in temperature probe, but is also compatible with other external sensors available
- Information can be downloaded via USB.
Science Curriculum Links - KS2 - Working Scientifically
- Making systematic and careful observations and, where appropriate, taking accurate measurements using standard units, using a range of equipment, including thermometers and data loggers
- Learn how to use new equipment, such as data loggers, appropriately
Science Teaching Ideas
- Materials and their properties - use the temperature probe in experiments on what material makes the best insulator. Wrap the materials around beakers of warm water and measure the changing temperature of the water over periods of time.
- Minibeasts - Test the soil temperature in different areas of the outdoor environment and compare the different types of plants and minibeasts that can be found there.
- Light - Compare the brightness of different light sources.
- Sound - Compare the volume of different sound sources or compare materials muffling sound.
Note: The Log-Box requires a 9V PP3 battery for portable use (not supplied).
Recommended for ages: 5 - 16 years
What's in the Box?
With each DataLogger, you will receive:
- Power adaptor
- USB Convertor cable
- Neck strap
- External temperature probe
- CD of data disk software
- User manual
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Full details (including terms) of manufacturer warranty are provided with the product or on manufacturer website.
- For warranty requests regarding this product, please contact us directly on 01227 769400
You can also e-mail email@example.com (please include your invoice number)