Elkonin Box Phoneme Magnetic Dry-Erase Boards
The Elkonin Box Phoneme Magnetic Dry-Erase Boards has 8 reusable phoneme frame whiteboards that help pupils develop phonemic awareness and phonics skills.
Use these boards to help children segment words into phonemes; identify beginning, middle and ending sounds; blend phonemes to create words; and draw or write words.
The built-in slider on each phoneme frame whiteboard offers a tactile way to support phoneme segmenting and blending as children learn to read 2-, 3-, 4- and 5-sound words.
Help pupils segment and blend phonemes when learning to read with these reusable, dry-erase magnetic phoneme frame whiteboards for the classroom.
- These reusable phoneme frame boards allow children to write and draw 2-, 3-, 4- and 5-sound words.
- There’s plenty of space at the top to write out words or place flash cards, and the boards are magnetic which means they can be used with the Lowercase Alphabet Counters (sold separately).
- Each board has a slider which provides a tactile, hands-on way to segment and blend phonemes as children learn to read.
- Made from durable materials and measuring 28cm x 18cm, the boards are easy for little hands to hold and use.
- Includes 8 double-sided, dry-erase boards (4, 2- and 4-sound boards and 4, 3- and 5-sound boards), and a teacher-developed Activity Guide with getting started activities.
Recommended for Ages: 3 years +