Sensory Leaves Maths Activity Setby Hand2Mind
There are 20 leaf-inspired learning activities to do in this sensory maths set. Use the tactile leaf maths counters made from 100% recycled plastic with the 10 double-sided activity cards in the classroom or at home. Our sensory leaves come in 6 different types, with 6 different colours and 3 different sizes, so they’re ideal for adding, subtracting, sorting, comparing, and more. Once the learning fun is done, the pieces store in the sturdy, reusable box ready for next time.
Discover unbeleafable nature with the Sensory Leaves Maths Activity Set!
- Use the sensory leaves and double-sided Activity Cards for tactile maths learning in the classroom or at home.
- The teacher-developed Activity Cards and Guide introduce early maths skills and include suggestions on other fun, nature-related activities.
- Use our 100% recycled plastic leaf counters to count, sort, and classify leaves by size, number of bugs, leaf texture, and more.
- Includes 36 leaf-shaped counters, 10 double-sided Activity Cards, and 1 Activity Guide.
- Activity Cards measure 28cm L x 21.5cm W.
Recommended for ages: 3 - 7 years