Silly Science Fine Motor Setby Learning Resources
When children sort the colourful germs in this fun science-themed STEM toy for kids, little ones explore the building blocks of early science skills.
Ideal for fine motor skills activities in the classroom or at home, children use fun, child-friendly lab equipment to sort germs into test tubes, while building counting, patterning, and matching skills as they go.
With the help of this set’s preschool activities, young children build new colour, shape, and number skills every time they play.
- The 2 fine motor tools build different skills. Children squeeze their way to increased hand strength with the clamp, or work on precision with the tweezers.
- The Silly Fine Motor Sorting Set’s included activity guide also turns the skill-building fun into a game with multiple preschool activities. Use the set’s 10 game cards to build colour sequences or roll the dice and solve your own counting and sorting challenges.
- Made from durable wipe-clean plastic, these STEM toys for kids are also great for introducing little ones to early lab tools and vocabulary.
- Includes colourful germs, 10 game cards, dice, test tube, tweezers, and activity guide (55 pieces).
- Strengthen your preschool fine motor skills with this set’s two specialised tools—squeeze your way to increased hand strength with the clamp, or work on precision with the tweezers
Recommended for Ages: 3 years +