Alphablasters! Spelling Gameby Learning Resources
Ready, aim, spell! To play this fun spelling game for ages 4+ kids draw a card, aim their air cannon, and blast away as they known down the letters needed to spell their words.
As they blast away, children also learn uppercase and lowercase letters, vocabular words and more preschool alphabet skills.
Designed for 1-4 players, this spelling game for kids is ideal for solo play, head-to-head challenges, and group games.
Alphablasters! makes a great addition to collections of educational indoor games and preschool activity sets in homes and classrooms.
- Specially designed with little ones in mind, Alphablasters! Letter & Spelling Game is an educational toy for 4 year olds and up that builds school-ready language skills.
- Children draw a card, aim the air cannon, and blast away as they knock down the letters needed to spell their words. The player with the best aim (and spelling skills) wins!
- Designed for 1-4 players, this educational toy for 4 year olds comes with multiple fun ways to play—test yourself with solo play, challenge a friend with head-to-head contests, or turn classroom spelling lessons into a fun group game.
- Pop launcher with 2x foam balls
- 30x double-sided letter cards (uppercase and lowercase)
- 26x double-sided spelling cards
Recommended for ages: 4 years +