Numberblocks Reusable ClingsSet of 12 - by Hand2Mind
|MathLink Cubes - Set of 100||PR8479||£9.42|
|MathLink Cubes Activity Set||PR8718||£9.50|
|MathLink Cubes Maths Fluency Set||PR8778||£14.00|
|MathLink Cubes Big Builders||PR8774||£17.95|
|Numberblocks 1-10 Activity Set||PR9648||£20.50|
|Numberblocks Reusable Clings||PR9728||£26.58|
|Numberblocks 11-20 Activity Set||PR9694||£28.29|
|MathLink Cubes - Set of 1000||PR9424||£89.58|
Recreate the Numberblocks One to Ten on smooth surfaces such as windows and whiteboards and bring the number magic from the award-winning Numberblocks TV series to life in news ways for young children.
Made from an innovative, durable material, Numberblocks Reusable Clings are easy to DIY, and can be repositioned over and over again.
This set has all the pieces needed to recreate Numberblocks One to Ten with extra poses for Four, Five, Eight, Nine and Ten.
Perfect for classrooms, they’re ideal for whiteboards and windows.
- Bring the number magic from the award-winning TV series to life with Numberblocks Reusable Clings!
- Made from an innovative material, Numberblocks Reusable Clings are easy to DIY on a smooth surface such as a window or whiteboard. Simply position and press in place – there’s no adhesive needed. Gently peel to reposition or remove pieces.
- Ideal for interactive whiteboard displays such as working walls in classrooms. Quick and easy to apply – saves teachers time.
- The set comes with 8 sheets of clings with the 142 pieces needed to create the Numberblocks One to Ten, including their arms, legs, and facial features, as well as more poses for characters Four, Five, Eight, Nine, and Ten.
- Numberblock One measures approximately 18cm tall, and the tallest is Numberblock Seven which measures approximately 70cm tall.
Results may vary when used on different surfaces.
Recommended for use on windows and whiteboards.
Recommended for ages: 3 years +