24-Hour Student NumberLine Classroom Set1x Demonstration Clock and 12x Student Clocks
The 24-Hour Number Line Clock Classroom Set contains the innovative Magnetic Demonstration Clock and 12 Student Clocks to help children actively participate in time-teaching lessons.
Use the demonstration clock to show the concept of a clock simply being a round number line while children use the student sets for hands-on learning during lessons.
The innovative, hands-on way to teach children about time.
- A hands-on teaching clock that lets students explore time and see for themselves how telling time on a clock is just like using a number line.
- Durable plastic teaching clocks comprise a base, removable clock face number lines and removable hands (red for hour and blue for minute).
- Number line clock faces comprise hour face numbered 1-12, hour face featuring both 12- and 24-hour numerals, and minute face numbered in five-minute intervals from 0-60.
- To use, physically convert the hour and minute number lines into a round clock face and place those on the clock base. This visual and physical representation of time helps students understand telling time.
Classroom set comprises one Magnetic Demonstration Clock and 12 Student Clocks.
- This innovative learning clock set comes with a Getting Started activity guide and four activities.
- Magnetic demonstration clock measures 36cm H x 33cm W. Single student clock measures 12cm H x 11cm W.
- Includes activity guide.
Recommended for ages: 5 - 9 years