Big Book Of Innovation With Craft Sticksby Hand2Mind
Craft Sticks Creations is a craft kit that offers a guided STEM learning experience through fun, easy-to-follow experiments.
Children use the kit’s popsicle sticks and other maker materials to do 10 science experiments with real-world connections to energy, force, and motion.
The Activity Book offers clear, step-by-step instructions that allows students to work individually.
Kids will have hours of fun in the classroom or at home as they follow along with this science craft kit’s 10 experiments with real-world connections to energy, force, and motion.
- This fun STEM craft kit comes with all the maker materials kids need to do 10 hands-on experiments inspired by real-world challenges.
- Children use the popsicle sticks to build a catapult, craft stick explosion, Ferris wheel and more.
- Kids will have hours of fun while learning important lessons in science, technology, engineering, and maths.
- The kit includes a 44-page activity book, 100 natural jumbo craft sticks, 50 rainbow jumbo craft sticks, 4 3mm rubber bands, 1 large craft corks, 2 foam disks, 4 long wooden dowels, 1 short wooden dowel, 1 foam ball, and 7 marbles.
- Craft kit box with book measures 20.5cm L x 25.5cm W x 5.5cm H.
Recommended for ages: 8 years +