Ten-Frame With Counters Demonstration Clingsby Hand2Mind
No more magnets! Developed for the modern classroom, Ten-Frame with Counters Demonstration Clings stick to almost any smooth flat surface and can be used over and over again to show number sense and computation.
These easy-to-use whiteboard classroom essentials are made from an innovative high-quality material that clings without leaving a sticky residue.
The innovative way to demonstrate number sense and computation, Ten-Frame with Counters Demonstration Clings can be used on almost any smooth flat surface without leaving a sticky residue.
- Ideal for teaching number sense and computation on the board while students model them at their desks.
- Durable, reusable and washable, they can be rinsed and used over and over again: to clean the clings, rinse them with warm water.
This 44-piece Set Includes:
- 4x Ten Frames (approx. 31cm W x 13cm H)
- 20x red counters (approx. 4.5cm diameter)
- 20x yellow counters (approx. 4.5cm diameter)
Recommended for ages: 5 - 9 years