Owl Pellet Mystery Science Lab Kitby Hand2Mind
Young scientists dissect real owl pellets in this science kit for kids that’s great for children curious about animal science and biology.
Young biologists use real lab tools to examine the owl pellets and discover more about what owls eat based on the skeletons they find.
The kit’s full colour Career & Lab Guide is packed with fun facts, making this ideal for a budding zoologist, wildlife biologist, or veterinarian.
Learn about animals by dissecting owl pellets. Find out what owls eat by examining the real skeletons you find!
- This science kit for kids brings biology concepts to life through an engaging, guided learning experience.
- The 10 hands-on experiments are designed to spark interest, prompt investigation and critical thinking, and inspire a love of nature.
- The full colour Career & Lab Guide is packed with scientific principles, pictures, and information that will keep kids busy, engaged and learning.
- Experiments are easy to do, and the kit comes with all young biologists need to learn in their own home laboratories.
- The Career & Lab Guide introduces kids to future STEM careers including zoologist, biologist, or veterinarian.
- Warning: Contains owl pellets.
Recommended for ages: 8 - 12 years