Express Your Feelings Pocket Chartby Hand2Mind
Every day students enter the classroom feeling differently. The Express Your Feelings Pocket Chart is an innovative way for children to identify and express feelings to their teachers in a safe way.
The chart is ideal for social emotional learning (SEL) and helps children cultivate two aspects of SEL, self-awareness and social awareness.
- The chart comes with 30 people craft sticks to personalise for each child in a class, 5 emotions cards and 5 feelings scale cards.
- Children place their craft stick in the pocket that matches the closest to how they’re feeling.
- This Pocket Chart helps with two aspects of social emotional development – cultivating self-awareness and social awareness.
- Set includes 1 Pocket Chart with 20 pockets, 30 people craft sticks, 12 unique emotion cards, 5 feelings scale cards ranging from “I’m great!” to “I’d like to talk”, 5 write and wipe cards for custom charts, 5 cards for organising the students’ craft sticks, and a multilingual Getting Started guide.
- Chart measures 74cm H x 56cm W.
Recommended for ages: 3 - 7 years