Advanced NumberLine ClockApprox 11cm - Set of 6
Great for teaching more advanced time-telling concepts, the Advanced NumberLine Clock classroom set has 6 of the student-sized clocks.
The removable clock face number lines help students calculate intervals of time and solve elapsed time problems.
The 3 different analogue face styles help students learn how to tell time on a clock they’ll see in the real world.
This classroom set of 6 will help students understand more advanced time on a clock concepts including elapsed time and how to tell time on real world clock styles.
- The removable clock face chains unfurl into number lines so students can view these in number line or clock format.
- Use the number line clock faces to teach concepts such as intervals of time and elapsed time.
- The geared hands keep the correct relationship between hour and minute.
- The clock includes 3 different styles of analogue clock designs, which allows students to practise telling time on clock styles they’ll see in the real world.
- 6x Advanced NumberLine Clocks
- 1x Activity Guide
Clock measures approximately 11.5cm in diameter. Each number line is 30cm L.
Recommended for ages: 7 - 11 years