Nestable Pan BalanceSet of 4
Ideal for exploring working with a weighing scale, weight measurement, volume and equivalencies, this classroom set of 4 Nestable Pan Balances has been designed for the modern classroom.
They’re easy for teachers and students to assemble and disassemble in 3 quick steps, and components nest together for compact, neat storage.
This set of 4 Nestable Pan Balances is great for hands-on learning about weight measurement, volume, and equivalences. Quick and easy to assemble and disassemble, pieces nest together in the space-saving storage base.
- The fun, hands-on way to explore working with a weighing scale, learning about weight measurement, volume, and equivalences.
- Pans hold up to 500ml of liquid or solid material.
- Equivalency dials can be moved to show greater than, less than, or equal to.
- Teachers and students can assemble and disassemble each Pan Balance in 3 simple steps.
- Balances nest together for compact, neat storage when the hands-on learning fun is done.
- Find lots of fun learning ideas in the multilingual Activity Guide.
- 4x Nestable Pan Balance scales with space-saving storage base.
Balances measure 45cm L x 15cm W x 25cm H when assembled. Set of 4 measures 44cm L x 17cm W x 20 cm H when stowed. Pans measure 14.5 cm in diameter.
Recommended for ages: 3 - 7 years