Vegetable Gardenby Educational Insights
Sow the seeds of learning with brightly coloured pretend play vegetables.
Plant these plush veggies and harvest a colourful crop while sparking early learning skills like speech, sorting, and colour and shape recognition.
These soft veggie toys are ideal for little hands and pretend play planting and harvesting helps motor skill development.
- Pretend play plush veggies encourage early learning skills including learning colours, shapes, sorting.
- Vegetable Garden comprises eight plush vegetable toys and reusable cardboard crate.
- Pretend to plant and harvest a pumpkin, tomatoes, beetroot and more.
- Includes parent activity guide.
- Largest component (tomato vine) measures 16cmH x 3cm W.
Recommended for ages: 2 - 6 years