*BOX DAMAGED* Botley 2.0 with Activity Setby Learning Resources
Click to see our replacement product
Botley 2.0 The Coding Robot is the next generation of coding fun.
Botley 2.0 is easy to use with exciting new features and will have kids as young as five coding in minutes.
Programme a sequence of up to 150 steps in six directions, watch it put on a light show, set it new challenges, unlock cool features, and more.
Our next-generation coding robot and activity set is easy to use and offers multiple ways to code from the first go. Ideal for first timers as well as experienced young coders.
- Perfect for introducing basic coding concepts to children aged five and up.
- Botley 2.0 encourages critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ideal for introducing STEM learning through play.
- No need for a screen: use the gaming-style Remote Programmer to programme a sequence of up to 150 steps in six directions and watch Botley 2.0 go.
- Botley 2.0’s eyes light up and you can change the colour, too. Turn off the lights and watch it put on a light show and dance to the beat.
- As children become more skilled, they can unlock Botley 2.0’s hidden features.
- Use the Activity Set to create STEM challenges and put Botley 2.0’s advanced object detection function to the test.
- Kids will have fun personalising their robot with the removable face plates and glow-in-the-dark stickers.
- The gaming-style remote features big buttons that are easy for little hands to use. Buttons are also colour-coded to make it fun and easy for kids to get going with coding.
- Botley 2.0 the Coding Robot
- Remote Programmer
- 2x Detachable Face Plates
- 40x Coding Cards
- 6x Double-Sided Boards
- 27x Obstacle Building Pieces
- Starter Guide with Coding Challenges
Botley 2.0 measures 13cm W x 7cm H x 8.5cm D
- Requires 5x AAA batteries not included.
Recommended for ages: 5 - 10 years