*BOX DAMAGED* Jumbo Jungle Animals: Mommas and Babiesby Learning Resources
Click to see our replacement product
Jumbo-sized family fun!
Encourage speech & language skills through imaginative play from a young age with these realistically detailed plastic Jumbo Animals.
- Set of plastic jungle animals includes both parent and child models.
- Provides pretend play opportunities based on own first hand experiences.
- Helps young learners to develop an understanding of the world.
- Engaging toy animals will develop early vocabulary through imaginative play.
- Animals are ideally sized for little hands.
Ideal for solo or group play.
Features six of the most popular jungle animals:
- Mother and baby elephant
- Mother and baby gorilla
- Tiger and tiger cub
Largest model (mummy elephant) measures 30.5cm L.
Play animals are wipe clean.
Set comes in a sturdy box, ideal for storage.
- Expressive Arts & Design – Being imaginative: Engages in imaginative role-play based on own first-hand experiences
- Understanding the World – The World: Talks about some of the things they have observed such as plants, animals, natural and found objects
Recommended for ages: 2 - 6 years