Circuit Explorer Deluxe Base StationMission: Lights, Motion & Sound - by Educational Insights
Go on a mission to learn about lights, motion, and sound with Circuit Explorer Deluxe Base Station, the STEM construction toy that takes learning about circuits off a flat board and into a fun-filled 3D space world.
When children line up the circuitry graphics and snap the components together in the right order, the system-ready pieces power up.
Build a Deluxe Base Station with towers and spinning diner sign, Planetarium with colour-changing dome light, Voice Synthesizer Station with 10 space sounds, powered Space Rover, and freewheeling Space Rover.
This simple building set brings learning about circuits to life as children build a powered space-themed world that’s ready for hours of pretend play.
- Circuit Explorer is a play-based way to introduce STEM learning through a fun, engaging experience.
- This easy-to-use construction toy is ready for play in minutes. Insert AAA batteries into the power packs and follow the visual instruction guide for how to build the Deluxe Base Station, Planetarium, Voice Synthesizer, and powered Space Rover.
- Once pieces are assembled, they’re ready for a space-themed adventure with the set’s astronaut and robot figurines.
- The child-safe circuits mean kids can keep connecting on their own and enjoy hours of independent play.
- Requires 15x AAA batteries (not included).
- Assembled Space Station measures 29cm H x 69cm W.
- Built your own space-themed world with Circuit Explorer Rocket and Circuit Explorer Rover.
Recommended for ages: 6 - 10 years