Circuit Explorer Rocket, Mission: Lightsby Educational Insights
Go on a mission to learn about lights! Circuit Explorer Rocket takes learning about circuits off a flat board and into a fun-filled 3D space world.
When children line up the circuitry graphics on the pieces of this STEM construction toy and snap them together in the right order, the system-ready pieces power up.
Build a Rocket with light-up nose cone and nozzles, Space Rover with light-up headlights, and Landing Pad with lights that change colour. Then blast off into pretend-play fun!
This simple building set brings learning about circuits to life as children build a powered space-themed world that’s ready for hours of pretend play.
- Circuit Explorer is a play-based way to introduce STEM learning through a fun, engaging experience.
- This easy-to-use construction toy is ready for play in minutes. Insert AAA batteries into the power packs and follow the visual instruction guide for how to build the Rocket, Space Rover and Landing Pad. Line up the symbols, snap the pieces together in the correct order, and the toys light up.
- Once pieces are assembled, they’re ready for a space-themed adventure with the set’s astronaut and robot figurines.
- The child-safe circuits mean kids can keep connecting on their own and enjoy hours of independent play.
- Requires 9x AAA batteries (not included). The Rocket, Space Rover and Landing Pad each require 3x AAA batteries.
- Assembled Rocket measures 22cm H x 4cm W.
- Built your own space-themed world with Circuit Explorer Rover and Deluxe Base Station.
Recommended for ages: 6 - 10 years