Early Maths 101 To GoGeometry & Problem Solving - Level 3
Number sense, geometry and logical thinking are essential for children learning mathematics in the early years.
Level 3 is designed for children aged 5-6 years. Parents can have quality play time with their children who can learn number sense, geometry and logical thinking through playing together.
- 50x Junior GeoStix
- 1x geoboard with 20x elastic bands
- 1x set of attribute blocks (60pcs)
- 1x attribute block spinner
- 2x sorting circles
- 25x double-sided activity cards
- Activity guide
- Plastic storage case
Supports the following areas of learning:
- Maths - pattern, sorting
- Maths - shape
- Communication & Language - reasoning
- Physical Development - motor skills
- Expressive Arts & Design - imaginative play
Size of case: 350 x 270 x 45mm.
Recommended for ages: 5 years +