Early Maths 101 To GoNumber & Measurement - Level 3
Number sense, geometry and logical thinking are essential for children learning mathematics in the early years.
Level 3 is designed for children aged 5-6 years. Parents can have quality play time with their children who can learn number sense, geometry and logical thinking through playing together.
- 74x number rods and booklet
- 19x place value trains
- 1x school friendly playing cards
- 1x snakes and ladders / number board with block windows
- 40x transparent counters
- 5x number trains
- 2x 10-sided jumbo place value dice – ones & tens
- Activity guide
- Plastic storage case
Supports the following areas of learning:
- Maths - number
- Maths - shape
- Maths - measurement
- Communication & Language - reasoning
- Physical Development - motor skills
Size of case: 350 x 270 x 45mm.
Recommended for ages: 5 years +