Early Maths 101 To GoNumber & Measurement - Level 1
Number sense, geometry and logical thinking are essential for children learning mathematics in the early years.
Level 1 is designed for children aged 3-4 years. Parents can have quality play time with their children who can learn number sense, geometry and logical thinking through playing together.
- 12x Junior Rainbow Pebbles
- 20x 2cm linking cubes
- 24x farm animal counters
- 2x five frames
- 1x bean bag
- 1x colour spinner
- 1x number spinner
- 25x double-sided activity cards
- Activity guide
- Plastic storage case
Supports the following areas of learning:
- Maths - number
- Maths - counting & sorting
- Maths - pattern
- Physical Development - motor skills
- Expressive Arts & Design - imaginative play
Size of case: 350 x 270 x 45mm.
Recommended for ages: 3 years +