Grids are an indispensable resource to help children visualise abstract maths concepts like multiplication, division and fractions.
Build-A-Grid Student Grid is a versatile, reusable teaching aid to create over 35 unique grids. They’re quick and easy to use and let students follow along and get to grips with maths concepts through hands-on learning.
The quick, easy way to create reusable grids for teaching maths.
- Children use Build-A-Grid Student Grid to work on maths problems and learn through modelling and doing.
- An ideal accompaniment to using Build-A-Grid Magnetic Demonstration Grid in your classroom.
- Set comprises durable plastic frame and 16 different sheets which are placed over each other to create the required grid pattern.
- Easy to use: Students insert the array card with vertical lines into the frame, place the array transparency with horizontal lines over the card to create the required grid pattern and secure by closing the grid frame.
- Use a dry-erase marker (not included) to write on the horizontal transparency sheet.
- The write-on/wipe-off frame border allows students to model problem-solving strategies.
- Includes Getting Started guide with four activities.
- Measures 18cm H x 18cm W.
- Features multilingual packaging and guide.
Recommended for ages: 6 - 10 years