Magnetic Demonstration Build-A-Grid32cm Size
Grids are used extensively in maths classes because they are an effective visual way to explain and teach abstract maths concepts.
Build-A-Grid Magnetic Demonstration Set offers teachers a quick, easy and reusable resource to create over 35 unique grids to show a variety of maths concepts including multiplication, division, fractions and decimals.
The quick, easy way to create grids for teaching maths.
- Use Build-A-Grid Magnetic Demonstration Grid in your classroom to show abstract concepts including fractions, decimals and area models.
- Set comprises magnetic frame and 16 different sheets which are placed over each other to create the required grid pattern.
- Insert the array card with vertical lines into the frame. Place the array transparency with horizontal lines over the card to create your required grid pattern. Secure by closing the grid frame.
- Use a dry-erase marker (not included) to write on the horizontal transparency sheet.
- The write-on/wipe-off frame border allows teachers to show how to model problem-solving strategies.
- Available in a smaller Student Grid version for hands-on learning.
- Includes Getting Started guide with four activities.
- Measures 32cm H x 32cm W.
- Features multilingual packaging and guide.
Recommended for Ages: 6 - 10 years