24-Hour Student NumberLine ClockApprox 11cm
A clock is just a circular number line. Once children understand this, learning to tell the time becomes easier.
The innovative 24-Hour NumberLine Clock teaching clock helps children learn time by physically transforming a number line onto a clock face.
It’s the hands-on way to go from counting to telling the time.
- A hands-on teaching clock that lets students explore time and see for themselves how telling time on a clock is just like using a number line.
- Durable plastic teaching clock comprises a base, removable clock face number lines and removable hands (red for hour and blue for minute).
- Number line clock faces comprise hour face numbered 1-12, hour face featuring both 12- and 24-hour numerals, and minute face numbered in five-minute intervals from 0-60.
- To use, children physically convert the hour and minute number lines into a round clock face and place those on the clock base. This visual and physical representation of time helps them understand telling time.
- Also available as a Magnetic Demonstration Set for teaching.
- This innovative learning clock comes with a Getting Started activity guide and four activities.
- Single student clock measures 12cm H x 11cm W.
- Includes Activity Guide
Recommended for Ages: 5 - 9 years