24-Hour Demonstration NumberLine ClockApprox 33cm - Magnetic
The innovative, hands-on way to show students how a clock is simply a circular number line.
This durable new teaching clock lets teachers physically transform a straight number line into a round clock face and place it on the clock, allowing students to see for themselves.
The innovative way to teach time.
- A hands-on teaching clock that lets students explore time and see for themselves how telling time on a clock is just like using a number line.
- Durable magnetic demonstration clock comprises a base, removable clock face number lines and removable hands (red for hour and blue for minute).
- Number line clock faces comprise hour face numbered 1-12, hour face featuring both 12- and 24-hour numerals, and minute face numbered in five-minute intervals from 0-60.
- To use, physically convert the hour and minute number lines into a round clock face and place those on the clock base. This visual and physical teaching aid helps students see and understand telling time.
- Also available as a Single Student Set.
- This innovative learning clock comes with a Getting Started activity guide and four activities.
- Magnetic demonstration clock measures 36cm H x 33cm W.
- Includes Activity Guide
Recommended for ages: 5 - 9 years