Pet Poppers: Ripperby Learning Resources
Zoom into new coding fun with Ripper the Dino. This quick-moving pal of award-winning Coding Critters Rumble & Bumble is the star of his own coding adventure story.
With the help of his fun launcher house, Ripper introduces children to early STEM learning through hands-on play.
Pop into new coding adventures with Coding Critters Pet Poppers: Ripper the Dino, ready to teach children about coding and STEM through hands-on play.
- With the help of his fun launcher house, Ripper introduces kids to essential STEM and kids' coding concepts through the challenges found inside his full-colour 20-page adventure book.
- As children launch Ripper through the world of his STEM adventures, they'll learn about STEM skills and topics ranging from force, motion, and angles, logic, trial and error, and more.
- Every screen-free STEM challenge helps kids master early coding and preschool learning skills without the need for a phone or tablet.
- When he's not zooming through his own Pet Poppers adventures, Ripper can join in the coding fun with Rumble & Bumble and the rest of the larger Coding Critters interactive pet sets.
- Race the other Pet Poppers, dream up new coding adventures that boost critical thinking and other STEM skills, or use the magnet in Ripper's nose to help him interact with other Coding Critters.
- Launcher house
- Full colour coding story activity book
- Bowl with food
Launcher measures 7.5cm L x 6cm W x 4cm H. Ripper measures 5cm L x 4cm W.
Recommended for ages: 4 - 8 years