Get set for a twisting, turning coding adventure with Dart the Chameleon, the newest member of the Coding Critters range.
This clever motorised pet knows how to follow black-line paths towards all kinds of jungle adventures.
Coding Critters is the award-winning coding toys range that introduces children to early STEM skills through 100% screen-free play.
Ready, set… code! Get ready for twisting, twirling storybook coding adventures with Dart the Chameleon, one of the Coding Critters Go-Pets.
- This clever motorised interactive pet knows how to follow black-line paths towards all kinds of jungle adventures.
- Follow along with Dart's story in the set's 12-page full-colour coding activity book, then arrange the set's 16 included tiles to code your critter and reach a goal.
- Every adventure with Dart helps kids master the building blocks of coding and STEM, from counting and ordinal numbers to sequential thought and computational thinking.
- Dart the Chameleon is ready for imaginative open-ended play; draw your own black-line paths for him to follow, or flip over the tiles for extra black-line segments that help extend the preschool learning fun!
- Dart also works with all Coding Critters Go-Pets—what kind of coding adventures can you dream up?
- Dart the Chameleon
- 16x coding puzzle tiles
- Coding activity book and multi-lingual quick start guide.
Tile cards measure approx. 7.5cm L x 7.5cm W, and Dart measures 7.5cm L x 5cm H x 5cm W.
- Requires 4x LR44 batteries (included).
Recommended for ages: 4 - 8 years