Rainbow Angle CirclesSet of 6 - Class Set
Help students get to grips with angles through hands-on learning using Rainbow Angles Circles.
These durable, brightly coloured mathematics learning aids help children see and understand angle concepts including a right angle, acute angles, complementary and supplementary angles and constructing and deconstructing angles.
Rainbow Angles Circles help children visualise abstract maths concepts using hands-on resources.
- Rainbow Angles Circles hands-on sets help students see angles maths concepts while you’re teaching them.
- Colour coded circle sets correspond with other products in the Rainbow Fraction Teaching System
- Children use the colour-coded circle segments to learn about circles and angles including right angles, acute angles, complementary and supplementary angles and constructing and deconstructing angles.
- Allows students to visualise abstract concepts during maths lessons.
- Set comprises six sets of 36 plastic segments (216 pieces in total).
- Includes four Getting Started activities.
- Includes multilingual guide.
Recommended for ages: 8 - 12 years