Rainbow Angle CirclesIndividual Set
Learn more about angles with the Rainbow Angles Circles single students set.
These durable, brightly coloured maths learning aids are ideal for the classroom or home learning environment to help students see and understand angle concepts including complementary and supplementary angles and constructing and deconstructing angles.
Rainbow Angles Circles help children visualise abstract maths concepts using hands-on resources.
- Rainbow Angles Circles hands-on sets help students see angles maths concepts.
- Colour coded circle sets correspond with other products in the Rainbow Fraction Teaching System
- Children use the colour-coded circle segments to learn about circles and angles including a right angle, acute angles, complementary and supplementary angles and constructing and deconstructing angles.
- Ideal for classroom or home learning use.
- Set comprises six sets of 36 plastic segments.
- Includes four Getting Started activities.
- Includes multilingual guide.
Recommended for Ages: 8 - 12 years